The Good Samaritan Society is America's largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs: to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
7960 - GSS Wagner
515 W Hwy 46
Wagner, South Dakota, 57380-9372
0.00 - 0.00
This position is 80 hours per two week pay period working between the hours of 6:00 am and 6:00 pm or 6:00 pm and 6:00 am, including every third weekend and rotating holidays.
Who we are:
Easy Apply Process
Mobile Device Friendly
Your contribution to the team:
- Good Samaritan Society - Wagner is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own - a welcoming and loving place.
- We are honored to provide exceptional care and services such as Post-acute rehabilitation, rehab and skilled care, adult day services, and hospice to seniors and others in need in our community.
You're a good fit if:
- Play a crucial role in leading care for our residents with excellent clinical and leadership skills and will manage multiple resident and employee responsibilities simultaneously.
- Promote a positive living experience for residents by maintaining privacy and meeting medical requirements as determined by their physician, as well as observing and documenting resident care each day.
- Administer medication, maintain appropriate health records and assist with resident care plans.
- Work with families and leadership to understand daily care and medication needs.
What's in it for you:
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Sign-on opportunities available
- Competitive wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Profile by Sanford - Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit: https://www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-action
All qualified applicants will recieve consideration for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status.
Electronic Medical Record
Basic Life Support