CIRCOR International Inc. (NYSE: CIR), is a $1.2B global manufacturer specializing in highly engineered, complex and severe environment products that serve long-term, high growth infrastructure markets, including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. This highly visible position is based at CIRCOR’s Burlington, MA corporate headquarters and reports into the Assistant Corporate Controller.
This position is responsible for administering and reviewing the monthly consolidation of company-wide financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flows) and related supplemental management reporting utilizing BPC our consolidations software. The position is also responsible for assisting in the preparation of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings (10Q / 10K) and managing the Corporate Office accounting and reporting activities. This position requires a high energy, results oriented person able to quickly problem solve and team with individuals at Corporate and our business units to close the books timely. Supervises and develops accounting staff of 2 in a multi-task and multi-company environment.
- Oversees the consolidation of the worldwide financial results and operating data used for the actual, budget and forecast purposes. Preparation of the consolidated Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Ensure that all inter-company accounts are properly eliminated and (if necessary) cleared in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain the monthly consolidation work papers (including SOX control support) and timely sign-off.
- Administrator of the financial consolidation software system (BPC).
- Lead the development of BPC reporting tools for finance employees to facilitate the collection, input and output of financial and statistical data.
- Ongoing support and training of global system users for all aspects of the month-end close, monthly forecasting and annual budget cycles.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s SOX 404 controls and policies pertaining to financial reporting, segregation of duties and system change management.
- Assist in the quarterly and annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors.
- Ensure that all reports comply with applicable FASB and SEC regulations, professional standards, and organization policies. Prepare and assists with applicable government reports.
- Conduct research and analyses as requested to further improve the quality of information collected in the consolidation process
- Assist with the stat to GAAP yearly reconciliations.
- Responsible for the accounting activities of all Corporate entities. Includes monthly actual, monthly forecast and annual budget reporting.
- Assist in preparing and presenting Monthly Business Review on corporate entities highlighting actual results versus forecast/budget to senior leadership.
- Leader for the corporate entity internal controls (SOX 404) compliance requirements.
- Administrator for corporate general ledger and financial systems (SAP).
- Conducts financial studies and analyses as requested by management.