Fox Bros. Piggly Wiggly is a 100% employee owned grocery chain with 10 locations in Southeastern Wisconsin. We have been awarded "Top Workplace" by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel for several years in a row. Here is a snapshot of the duties you can expect:
SCOPE OF POSITION: Reporting directly to the Deli Department Manager, performs varied Deli support functions in a timely and efficient manner.
BASIC FUNCTION: Perform varied duties necessary to prepare, measure, weigh, and package, price and display food items. Waits on customers. Promotes and maintains positive customer relations.
Position Specific Requirements:
- Previous experience in food preparation in a deli or restaurant environment desired.
- Able to perform Deli Operations, practices and procedures within a retail grocery-deli environment.
- Be self-directed, results oriented, project a positive business image and lead by example.
- Good attention to detail and follow through skills.
- Good customer relations' skills.
- Be able to meet department productivity, policy, standard operating procedures, quality and safety requirements.
- Works efficiently with weights, measures, scales and tally unit product retail prices
- Do basic PC entries required for this position.
- Operate department equipment in a safe and efficient manner. (Must be 18 years of age to operate certain department equipment.)
- Work hours required. This includes flexible shift schedules, overtime and weekends required.
- Work in physical environment with continuous exposure to cooler, water and meet physical demands.
- Meet and maintain job productivity, attendance, punctuality, safety requirements and wear safety attire.
: Slicer, hot case, ovens, knives, rotisserie scale and fryer.
- Outline Of Food Preparation
- Dry Cleaning