Principal Systems Engineer, Sr II (Scientist/ Engineer/Systems Analyst)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer, Sr II (Scientist/ Engineer/Systems Analyst) to join our team in support of the Operations Support and Engineering Services (OSES) for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) at the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Provide engineering service in support of electrical and electomechanical fabrication, installation, and implementation for radar and communications.
- Support numerous individual pieces of equipment such as Surveillance, Navigational Aids, NAS Defense Air to Ground Radios, and evolving systems such as Spectrum Efficient National Surveillance Radar(SENSR).
- Support facility maintenance, modification, and remediation as well as various levels of equipment repair.
- Provide configuration management, hardware and software documentation, modifications, direct field support, systems support, and acquisition support.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Formally verify that solutions meet requirements.
- Provide technical drafting and illustration support with paper and digitized drawings.
- Develop detailed models and simulations of systems for design verification or to enable operational hardware and software development.
- Develop modern solutions to satisfy current mission requirements as well as emerging challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Math or Science
- 15+ years of relevant experience
(Eight (8) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.)
Full Benefit Package to include:
• Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
• Paid Federal Government Holidays
• 100% Medical premium for employee
• 100% Dental and Vision
• 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Secondary Surveillance Radar