This work is not funded
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on an Imagery Analyst joining our team to support our GEOINT customer in Springfield, VA or St Louis, MO.
Duties: Performs data analysis, interpretation and management duties. Develops rules and methodologies for data collection and analysis to analyze and visualize patterns, trends, and predictions within geospatial data sources.
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability. Possess a strong background in Imagery Analysis. Exploit Multi-Spectral, Hyper-Spectral, Infra-Red (IR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Commercial, NTM, and LIDAR Imagery. Products may include but are not limited to: storyboards, 360s, mensurations, annotations, etc.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Proficient in various Electronic Light Tables (ELTs) and GIS software packages including Socet GXP, RemoteView, ENVI, QT-Modeler, IEC, ArcGIS, GeoRover and FalconView.
4. Develops and supervises analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
5. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
6. Performs and manages data collection, analysis, interpretation, and management duties.
7. Delivers presentations that reflect the results of the data analysis.
8. Map develop and provide data-related training to staff.
9. May provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
12. Able to work and operate independently in hazardous overseas locations including Afghanistan and Iraq. Must be able pass medical, psychological, and dental examinations prior to any overseas deployment.
13. Able to pass the GEOINT Professional Certification (GPC) within 90 days of hiring start date.
14. Able to communicate effectivity to refine and manage customer requirements to produce tailored, timely, and accurate geospatial products.
15. Full Motion Video experience is desired. Education
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Geography or a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.Qualifications
5-8 years of related experience supporting statistics/data analysis and programming in data analytical language.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
#intelpractice #dpost #cjpost #ISDcj #GEOINT #Intel #OpportunityOwned #GDITCareers #GDITLife #WeareGDIT
Geographic Information Systems
Arc Gis (Gis Software)