- Does the idea of working on complex, unique industrial projects with diversified technical and production teams in a challenging, high-pressure environment intrigue you?
- Do you have experience as an industrial construction superintendent and are eager to join an enthusiastic, fast-paced, and challenging team immediately?
- Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize tasks?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, we would love to talk with you!
As a Project Superintendent at JR Merit, Inc., you will be responsible for leading the construction performance of all project field operations, including leading and monitoring procedures, safety, work methods, productivity, quality, labor cost projections, and subcontractor staffing requirements. You will also provide leadership and serve as the liaison between project team members, promoting the interests of both the business and our clients in all matters.
WHAT MATTERS MOST:
- You can oversee multiple projects and crafts while delegating responsibilities and tasks to field supervision.
- You can develop, administer, and track labor plans and productivity.
- You provide constructability reviews and site logistics development while producing project schedules and ensuring follow through with schedule commitments.
- You mentor and develop foremen and field staff as part of their career growth at JR Merit, Inc. and actively recruit, mentor, and retain the best tradespeople and foremen in the industry.
ABOUT JR MERIT, INC.:
- We are one of the highest-value industrial and mechanical contractors in the area.
- We have a strategic plan to grow our business.
- We consistently uphold our vision to surpass our client’s expectations on every project by providing quality and value in a safe manner, taking ownership, leading by example, and providing exceptional service.
- Our mantra, “Own It.”, means we honor our commitment and accountability to each other, and we take personal responsibility for our actions.
- We treat our clients, industry partners, and our teammates with honesty, trust, and respect.
YOU ALSO NEED TO HAVE:
- At least five (5) years of experience in construction supervision, preferably within the industrial construction sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, a strong drive to “make it happen”, top-notch professionalism, and the desire to be a team player.
Thanks for your interest in joining the JR Merit, Inc. team!
- Attention To Detail