To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Columbus, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Solution Architect
Location: Columbus, OH
Contract: 1 year+
Apex Systems is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for a long term contract (potential right to hire) in Columbus, OH
If you are interested in applying please contact Anthony Holton email@example.com or 614-467-4200.
The Architect participates on one or more project teams, including supporting the design and modeling of the architecture and related solutions, component identification, quality reviews and adherence to policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. They review existing business processes and establish metrics to improve business processes as well as support all architectural disciplines under their direction.
Summary of essential job functions
- Understand, advocate and augment the principles of information technology strategies.
- Analyze enterprise business drivers to determine corresponding change requirements.
- Analyze the IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, and recommend solutions for improvement.
- Analyze technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise.
- 'Sell' the architecture process, its outcome and ongoing results.
- Define the principles to guide solution decisions for the enterprise.
- Design and lead the implementation of an ESA based on enterprise business requirements and IT strategies.
- Design and direct the governance activities associated with ensuring ESA compliance.
- Develop a road map of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state (as defined by the ESA).
- Coordinate solution architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards, as well as the design of standard software configurations.
- Consult with application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture) and financial impact of the ESA.
- Document all solution architecture design and analysis work.
- Work closely with the enterprise program management office (EPMO) or project office to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
• Bachelor’s Degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience in multiple IT areas, to include experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or TOGAF environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178