Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Check In/Out Clerk position:
- Checks out equipment prior to leaving the yard by taking pictures, checking for damage, fueling the unit, staging the unit and creating a check out sheet
- Checks in equipment when it to returns the yard by taking pictures, checking for damage, fueling the unit, staging the unit in the yard and creating a check in sheet
- Follows all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adheres to all policies and procedures
- Conducts self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of the company
- Updates pictures of units online to stay as current as possible
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and work independently
- Computer/data entry skills (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Must be able to maintain files
- Basic data entry and computer skills
- Attention to details of check out/in sheets
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of heavy equipment preferred
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
- Attention To Detail
- Data Entry
- Heavy Equipment
- Microsoft Excel