Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
Purpose: The Terminal Technician is responsible first and foremost with conducting his/her work in a safe manner at all times. Responsibilities include bulk transfer of material including re-refinery products, used oil, oily water and solvents to and from railcars, tankers and tanks.
- Unloading, loading and transferring of bulk materials to and from tankers, railcars and tanks in accordance with company rules and regulations.
- Verifies receiving and shipping paperwork and directs transfers to appropriate tanks.
- Emptying and filling drummed material as needed.
- Operate forklift, yard truck and rail track mobile to support department activities.
- Accurately completes activity logs documenting task status and completion.
- Communicates with other shift members, supervisors and other shifts to ensure accurate transfer of information and safe operation.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Safe working experience.
- Strong Mechanically reasoning ability.
- The ability to work in team-based environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communications skills.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with clean motor vehicle record (required for forklift operation and/or operation of motorized equipment).
- Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations
All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.