Candidates will work independently under direction of a professional Landscape Architect in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin Site Design Department. With projects ranging from large, high profile public spaces, to individual school playgrounds, our Site Design Department provides design opportunities in the both public and private sector. Through thoughtful and innovative design, our landscape architects refine spaces and go beyond form and function to create unique, interesting and activity engaging projects.
• Collaborate with architects, engineers, developers, contractors and clients to create unique site design projects encompassing all aspects of landscape architecture, including but not limited to concept design, planting plans, material and amenities sections, etc.
• Collaborate with internal team members while working on projects and managing specific project tasks as assigned.
• Create hand sketched, CAD, and rendered designs and exhibits to explain, promote, and construct landscape architecture and site design projects.
We are seeking candidates with 0-3 years of prior landscape architecture experience (including internship experience) working within a professional design firm, with a recently acquired landscape architecture license or desire and qualifications to attain in the future, and the following skills:
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Conceptual design and graphic skills using hand and computer drawing and rendering techniques, along with site plan layout and planting plan design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- AutoCAD, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and SketchUp are required.
- Experience with Lumion or other 3-D visualization programs desired.
- Prior site construction experience is beneficial.