Hybrid role - 1 year contract
Who are we looking for?
A champion of world-class creative initiatives who drives clarity through managing and producing project/program details.
What will you work on?
Every day is a new day on this team, with this role focused on supporting everything from executing key business moments to partnering across stakeholders to define the scope of new creative initiatives.
Who will you work with?
This role reports to the Senior Design Operations Director with a direct line to the Senior Concepts Design Director and Concepts Design Director. You will work with a broad spectrum of internal teams including Design, Brand, Innovation, Consumer Insights and more. You will partner with external resources such as specialist agencies and contractors.
What will you do?
- Work directly with the Senior Design Concepts Director to understand project scope and define objectives and deliverables.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal stakeholders and external partners to organize workflows, define timelines, specifications, budgets, contracts, and approvals
- Operate as the communication hub between all stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate status meetings including tracking action items
- Proactively work to keep the team's projects on track in between status check-ins
- Design Annual Book / Printing
- FAHO and SPSU Creative Launch Producer for Photoshoot Production
- General Creative Launch Project Management (Briefs, Calendar, Reviews, Sprints, Deck Building Support, Content Management)
- Sports Marketing Branding Projects
- VP Summits/Board of Advisors/Leadership Content/Room Builds
- Brand Kick Off (BKO)
- New Future Concept project workstreams
What will you bring?
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience or training.
- 5+ years of experience in Creative, Design, and/or Brand Marketing Operations, Agency Account Management, etc.
- Experience designing and standing up a process to support teams, projects, or initiatives
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with a broad spectrum of team members and functions both internally and externally
- Able to work collaboratively with others in a matrix environment and develop consensus within diverse groups and with people at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on being clear and concise
- Positive, self-motivated, and solution-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience managing projects in both digital and physical environments with heavy content management requirements
- Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed.
- A bias for action, flexible/open mind, self-starter comfortable operating in ambiguous, often-changing landscapes.
- Intuitive, problem solver with an ability to focus on both the big picture and the details- and can oscillate between the two.
- Proficient in Miro, Asana and experience with other project management software tools (both using and onboarding).
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Account Management
- Brand Identity
- Content Management
- Contract Management