New York, NY
This role will perform a variety of engineering duties by applying basic engineering techniques and analyses. The Engineer at this level is in a developmental mode, and will be trained under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and gaining exposure to Company procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Civil Engineering
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Knowledge and experience with Scheduling software (i.e. Microsoft Project), Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Requires basic engineering knowledge in civil, or a related field.
- Familiarity with CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is also required.
- Organizational ability – able to plan, prioritize, organize and monitor activities and projects. Able to work well in a group environment and foster a team approach.
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1395
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Dragados is an international contractor established in 1941 that specializes in major infrastructure projects, including bridges, roads and highways, tunnels and underground projects, buildings, energy and environmental infrastructure, dams and hydraulic works worldwide. Dragados S.A. is the construction arm of ACS Group, one of the leading infrastructure developers in the world with presence in more than 40 countries.
View the full profile
The projects built by Dragados S.A. are recognized by their sheer size, technical intricacy, use of the latest technologies, and innovation to resolve technical challenges.