Robert Half Finance and Accounting is working with a growing company that is looking to hire several Mortgage Loan Funders for a 100% remote opportunity. The Mortgage Loan Funder is responsible for ensuring that a loan has meet the criteria for releasing the funds after closing of the loan. The individual will have to review documents, complete documentation, and communicate with warehouse banks to release funds. This is an individual who will be working in a fast-paced environment and is able to stay organized. The Mortgage Loan Funder will be responsible for the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares wire request form for submission to warehouse bank
• Validates data in warehouse bank software and uploads necessary documents to request funds
• Review signed closing documents and validate they meet funding requirements and are in accordance with investor guidelines
• Review/obtain all prior to funding conditions
• Follow up with title company for signed copy of closing documents for review
• Responsible for properly communicating any cancellations that occur before funding
• This person will need to be able to correspond in between multiple Lenders and Warehouse Banks.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Loan Funder
with Mortgage Funder in the subject line.
1 + year mortgage funding experience
Encompass highly preferred
Strong verbal, written, & communication skills
Must be able to work overtime
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mortgage Loan Funder.