To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Memphis, TN
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Analyst, AP Financial Systems
Hilton Corporate • Memphis, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
This position is the business and functional support for the Global AP user community for all AP configuration items as well as AP processes and other financial systems Projects as assigned. As the Senior Analyst, AP Financial Systems, you will work with the business users in Memphis, Glasgow, McLean, Shared Services locations and the IT teams to determine the approach and viability of requested/necessary process changes. During project work, you and team members will be responsible for requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, creation of testing scenarios and a solid understanding of best practices in these business process areas. The best practices will be demonstrated by a thorough understanding of the delivered functionalities, the underlying business processes and the application capabilities. You will uphold the objectives achieved during the project in regard to standardization of the worldwide processes and limit Financial Systems customization. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of use cases, testing, implementation and communication of all changes to the AP and PO Accounting user communities. You will also be responsible for a global on-going training program to ensure all functional users understand the application capabilities delivered and how they are expected to perform their roles.
More specifically, you will:
- Configure the AP/PO System as assigned.
- Create end user documentation.
- Develop end user training.
- Research system capability.
- Query PeopleSoft and report research, updates and training.
What are we looking for?
We believe for success in this role, you will be a collaborative and creative self starter that demonstrates the following attributes and skills:
- Critical thinkers, who use both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including the use of logic and reasoning - to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Decision makers, who exercise sound judgment, consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions, and who provide recommendations for optimal solutions
- Interpersonal communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners with excellent comprehension skills
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, are comfortable operating with a cool-head under time constraints, effectively handle concurrent demands, and prioritize responsibilities
- Accountable individuals, who effectively exceed in meeting deadlines, communicating results, and recommending improvements
- Ability to quickly learn new programs when required
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three to five (3-5) years of professional accounting experience
- Experience with ERP financial systems
- Travel - less than 10%
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with PeopleSoft
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!