URL blocked - click to apply
Pay: Up to $56.20/hr.
Duration: 1 year
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Job Description: (9230818)
As a key member of the Smart City solutions team, which is being built from the ground up, you will be required to support a number of programs and initiatives that span a number of functional areas including marketing, events, vendor programs, financial modeling etc. You will learn new technologies, business concepts and functional details on new and emerging areas of Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart City solutions.
You excel at managing cross-matrixed departmental teams from an office position while guiding a number of Smart City program activities across the company’s footprint. You report to the Sr. Director Smart Cities.
- Encourage company-wide excellence by actively and consistently working toward enhancing and simplifying the client experience.
- Create business and financial models to assist in go to market strategies of internal and partner solutions.
- Participate in selection and evaluation of 3rd party vendors to accelerate go to market timelines.
- Assist with RFI / RFP responses as requested.
- Be the leader of marketing programs for all Smart City solutions and offers by managing marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, customer life cycle management, brand and content from inception through implementation.
- Coordinate efforts with Charter Corporate Marketing to ensure timely and accurate content creation and delivery, including attending daily and weekly status calls.
- Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs and analyze campaign performance across key metrics.
- Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
- Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through strong project management skills.
- Assist with the planning and execution of events.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
- Five or more years of relevant marketing experience with a Technology company required. Business analysis and or financial modeling experience helpful
- Project Management experience with effective prioritization and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while working with a sense of urgency
- Deadline-driven with the ability to manage all phases of a large project independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Dynamic, detail oriented individual with the ability to drive success in a fast paced, startup culture, while wearing multiple hats
- History of working with all levels of an organization while showing good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert at making recommendations and managing and fostering change
- Confident when presenting complex information at the executive level
- Strong attention to detail balanced with a focus on the client using honesty, integrity and ethics
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Excellent understanding of the Smart Cities value proposition
- 5 or more years of marketing experience including utilizing the latest social and marketing techniques to capture and inform a new and evolving market
- Detail oriented with the ability to change direction quickly
EOE Race/Sex/Vet/Disability Our client is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth.
Global Employment Solutions/Fahrenheit IT
URL blocked - click to apply
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan