MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This Senior Software Engineer will work on one of a kind, innovative medical device products to improve ventilation for patients. Work with an experience team with a tech stack including C++, Qt, QML and Linux!
Located outside Boston, this medical device company works on innovative respiratory products to improve patient ventilation. Work with senior management at this company who come from a variety of top-tier med device firms.
The duties and responsibilities of this Senior Software Engineer include but are not limited to:
- Develop, update, test and debug software for their monitoring system
- Document and demonstrate coding solutions clearly
- Implement software updates to maintain existing monitoring system
- Utilize software development tools with a medical device focus to execute projects
- Improve operations by conducting system analysis
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
The ideal Senior Software Engineer has:
- B.S. in computer science or related fields
- Extensive experience in the medical device industry
- Strong familiarity with Java, C++, Matlab, Qt, QML
- Experience programming in a Linux OS environment
- Ability to work on-site multiple days a week
This Senior Software Engineer position offers the opportunity to work top talent while improving the medical device field. Receive competitive pay and benefits in the offer package!
C++ (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Qt Modeling Language (Qml)