To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- 66700 STATE ROAD 19 ,WAKARUSA,IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Utility (Swing) - Wakarusa, IN
Clayton Homes • 66700 STATE ROAD 19 ,WAKARUSA,IN
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Utility (Swing) - Wakarusa, IN
Reports to: Assistant Production Manager
Utility is expected to set a good example and uphold quality, safety, work pace, attitude and attendance. Also with a good understanding of the following:
Duties / Responsibilities:
1. Reports to Assistant Production Manager each morning to be dispensed to assigned area.
2. Checks in with Assistant Production Manager before leaving for the day.
3. Works hours needed to complete assigned tasks for the day.
4. Facilitate inventory responsibilities as required
5. Report all production and quality opportunities to the TEAM LEADER.
6. Provide support for the Team Leader and will be the Team Leader BACKUP
7. Lead by example in attendance, safety professionalism when coaching and working with a TEAM Member.
8. Must be safety conscious and will be required to report safety concerns to the TEAM LEADER and appropriate AC.
9. Promote strict adherence to and active participation in all B.O.S.S. inspections and initiatives.
10. Collaborate with TEAM LEADERS, other TEAM MEMBERS and establish environment of trust with and between the teams
11. Uphold established quality and performance expectations
12. Establish necessary urgency and set adequate production pace to meet required production schedules
13. Demonstrate effective motivation skills and techniques to encourage team to meet performance objectives
14. Ensures daily adherence to cleaning initiatives and keeps area organized and efficient
15. Demonstrate continuous willingness to learn, grow, and gain understanding as a leader in our organization.
16. Pay special attention to new hires and put the extra time and effort in to ensure their proper development and training
17. Demonstrate honesty in all situations to cultivate an environment of trust
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities Required:
1. Sales orders, engineering prints, product specifications, and applicable building codes in multiple departments.
2. B.O.S.S. production management system and HUD DAPIA requirements
3. Company SAFETY protocols and standards
4. Company policies and rules
Education and Qualifications:
1. Demonstrated ability to work in various departments
2. Significant work experience in 2 or more different departments preferred
3. Minimum of 1 year of service at Clayton or translatable Utility experience from prior employment
4. Coachable demeanor
5. Clear record of corrective action and current Tier 1 status
66700 STATE ROAD 19
WAKARUSA, Indiana, 46573