On-Call Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
NurseCore, a national provider of medical staffing and home care services, is currently seeking an On-Call Scheduling Coordinator for our Amarillo office. Work from home on nights and weekends for a fun, positive and team-oriented company! We are looking to find a star performer who is reliable, self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision.
The On-Call Coordinator serves as an extension of the office after hours and on weekends by supporting the office to recruit employees, staff shifts and home care cases and conduct reporting functions as assigned.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Takes orders from customers
- Fill open orders
- Takes phone calls from employees and patients for cancellations
- Reschedules employee cancellations
- Calls employees for availability and records in ContinuLink; find work for staff that are available to work
- Make service calls to existing and potential customers
- Assists office with recruitment calls after hours
- Intakes new cases; assigns staff; works with office to get authorization during business hours
- Runs reports assigned by Branch Director/Area Director
- Exemplifies AWESome company standards
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High School graduate with an associate degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- College Degree strongly preferred
- At least one year of training or experience in a service related industry
- At least one year of experience in home health care and/or medical staffing, with commercial insurance and private pay experience preferred
- Experience should emphasize problem solving skills in a patient care setting
- Home Care
- Health Care
- Telephone Skills