To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CRM Administrator I
Tri Counties Bank • Chico, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Position Title: CRM Administrator I
Department: Digital Channels
Position Summary: Under the direction of Digital Channels, the incumbent is responsible for assisting the CRM II with the management and general oversight of the Bank’s Customer Relationship Management System (CRM). The incumbent will be responsible for participating in the overall coordination of plans with all Department Heads and Branch Managers to ensure the effective use of the system to improve and increase overall service, sales, communication, and profitability levels in each area of the organization.
- Responsible for the assistance with overall start-up operation of the CRM system at the bank. Will work with CRM II and/or Manager of Digital Channels to coordinate the usage of the system throughout the organization, including all departments and subsidiaries. Will direct the setup of the system between the Bank and the vendor.
- Responsible for assisting with coordinating the effective use of the CRM system in all functional areas of the organization to achieve desired sales, service and marketing campaign results. Will act as a contact between CRM Vendor and the Bank.
- Responsible for assisting Department Heads and Branch Managers in the use of the system and associated customized reports.
- Responsible for assisting and training Department Heads and Branch Managers and all Bank Sales employees on the use of the system to maximize effectiveness. Will assist with the analysis of standardized reporting as well as customization of reports by functional area.
- Responsible, in conjunction and coordination with CRM II, for administering and maintaining up-to-date CRM employee, organization and product database tables, and employee and organization goal and incentive payout creation and assignments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for assisting CRM II with setup and maintenance of all Marketing Campaigns in concert and collaboration with the Bank’s Marketing Director through the sales system for ultimate reporting to, and analysis by, Management.
- Responsible for maintaining professional, responsive, timely, constructive and thorough written and verbal communications with co-workers, vendors, and others.
- Responsible for assisting with ongoing system release testing, enhancement testing, and ongoing development.
- Ensure adherence to Bank Change Control policy for system changes, maintenance, release installations, etc.
- Responsible for ongoing daily technical and usage support of all CRM modules across all channels of the bank.
- Possess analytical skills required for proper testing methodology and documentation.
- Responsible for effective use of hosted MCIF system and data. Provide support with report development as identified by Marketing, Retail Banking, etc.
- Provide regular sales leads to front-line staff (with Marketing and Retail direction/parameters) downloaded from the system.
- Take an active role in designing new product bundles for target customer segments (with Product Managers/Retail).
- Adheres to Bank policy and procedures including Gramm-Leach Bliley Act principles and confidentiality regulations by successfully completing related trainings and maintaining these learned practices on the job.
- Additional duties as requested.
- CRM Application Administration
- Data exploitation
- Security maintenance
- Upgrade/release/patch support
- Application expertise
- Training assistance
- Go live support when modules are released
- Branch support
- CRM certifications
- Testing various aspects of the system
- Daily task checklist
- Presentations’ including what the Bank’s CRM system entails i.e. features, where it is going, where it is today
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required 4 year degree in business or marketing preferred.
- One to three years related experience as applications analyst or equivalent experience.
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- PC proficient; must have a strong familiarity and experience with usage and management of computer databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Established in 1975, Tri Counties Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TriCo Bancshares (NASDAQ:TCBK) headquartered in Chico, California, providing a unique brand of customer Service with Solutions available in traditional stand-alone and in-store bank branches in communities throughout Northern and Central California.
The Bank provides an extensive and competitive breadth of consumer, small business and commercial banking financial services, along with convenient around-the-clock ATM, online and mobile banking access.
Tri Counties Bank has remained strong and profitable through a top-down commitment to its core values, sound business principles and responsible lending practices.
Our success is also based on our involvement in the communities we serve. The personal touch comes naturally to Tri Counties Bankers. You may recognize us at business, school and non-profit events, baseball games and local eateries, skiing in the mountains, boating on the lakes, and fishing the local streams or attending an event in The City or on the peninsula.