New opportunity at a leading global insurance company! This position is located in downtown Chicago!
To apply to this Accounting Manager, Reporting role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
We might have your ideal Accounting Manager job, if you have with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. This job will make you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and reward you for your efforts. This Accounting Manager role's duties will require taking charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Based in the Chicago, Illinois area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Complete monthly and annual IFRS (ECCS) reporting and quarterly and year-end statutory reporting.
- Complete audited financial statements and coordinate data requests for external audits and state examinations relating to the statutory financial results.
- Stay abreast of IFRS and STAT accounting policy changes and ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Effectively lead and develop a staff of accounting professionals
- Identify and recommend modifications to existing workflow or resource allocations
- Master Degree: Accounting, Finance or Business degree
- Certified Public Accountant required
- 5+ years of relevant insurance accounting experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager, Reporting.