- The main function of the Structural Civil Engineer is to perform detailed, Civil engineering analysis, designs and calculations using standard methodology, principles and other viable approaches, in underground system sector; to install the underground structures, cables and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform design and review of underground facilities for use with distribution electrical equipment.
- Provide support of UG Manhole rebuilds or replacements, roadway restoration, subway/duct bank replacements or re-builds.
- Perform direction and oversight of construction techniques for installation of underground structures, cables, and equipment.
- Coordinate and execute permitting.
- Oversee the civil construction through completion and stages.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Technology required.
- 5 years civil engineering experience, including projects highly desired.
- Coordination of road restoration/repair required.
- Permitting experience required.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical problems quickly and independently.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Applus+ is a global leader in the Testing, Inspection and Certification sector delivering non-destructive testing, inspection, engineering, and manpower services to the aerospace, power, and, oil and gas industries. We are a trusted partner who enhances the quality and safety of our client's assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations. We deliver this through our technical capabilities, innovative approach, and our motivated team who are committed to operational excellence.
Applus+ has achieved a significant global presence and a leading position in its target markets and regions. As a result, our teams have expanded with 19,000 professionals across the world, attracting the very best talent in the industry.
Together beyond standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.