CoStar is the established leader in data and analytics for the commercial real estate industry. We are adding video content to our offering as well. Our goal is for CoStar to become the undisputed leader in multimedia content to the real estate industry. The mission of this role is the ability to conceptualize produce/edit and bring to life creative video content that establish CoStar as a world class provider of multimedia content.
We are looking for individuals who are digital video natives that have experience shooting and editing along with great storytelling experience. You will shoot, edit and produce innovative digital video programming and marketing content across a variety of Costars platforms.
You must have creative thinking skills that lead to engaging and entertaining visual storytelling.
Proficient in a variety of shooting styles in the field and in the studio, including news, docu-style and commercial-style shoots.
- Provide video production support for a range of multimedia projects by shooting and editing digital video.
- Assist on shoots; set up on-location video productions including lighting and sound design.
- Provide post-production support of logging, digitizing, exporting, transcoding, converting and archiving media.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Costars video content team including: senior staff, editors, producers, etc., to accomplish team goals.
- Assist Senior Producers in the pre-production process (location scouting, storyboarding, treatment and script writing, preparing for on-camera interviews, etc.)
- knowledge of video equipment and photography equipment such as cameras, lighting, sound, Steadicams, accessories and more.
- Experience Shooting, editing and creating motion-graphics.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Capable of editing with the ability to meet tight deadlines and quickly turning around high- end video content.
- Experience Shooting on location, as well as in the studio.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and detail-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environments.
- Tech Savoy, ambitious, willing to take creative risks, and experiment.
- Minimum 1-3 years as Associate Producer/editor
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing