To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- Solis Mammography
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Agent
Solis • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Contact Center Agent is responsible for starting the Solis relationship, gathering information, scheduling appointments and functioning as the first point of contact for the patient and referring physicians. This position is critical to Solis Mammography; the Contact Center Agent functions as the liaison between the patient and the center by providing efficient, empathetic excellent service which impacts the profitability of the organization.
- Understands, promotes and demonstrates the Solis Way
- Answers an average of 10 inbound calls per hour; and generates an average of 12-15 outbound calls per hour.
- Handles call in the queue within 30 seconds.
- Adheres to medical record request process before completing the call, if applicable.
- Follows established procedures and processes for the contact center.
- Offers alternative scheduling options when centers dates/times are not available.
- Follows the Solis Mammography opening introduction with every customer 97% of the time.
- Verifies patient information 97% of the time and updates as necessary.
- Verifies the source of referral 97% of the time.
- Utilizes job aids on every call to assist in scheduling.
- Creates a profile in the scheduling system for new patients and completes all required fields 97% of the time.
- Verifies center information, i.e. address, date, prep instructions, etc. at the completion of call 97% of the time.
- Logs information in the contact center program 97% of the time.
- Attaches and verifies order received from the physician, if applicable.
- Resolves patient/caller issues 97% of the time.
- Maintains patient confidentiality 100% of the time.
- Maintains productivity; ensures minimal downtime.
- Adheres to attendance policy; on time for all scheduled shifts including breaks and lunches.
- Forms strong working relationships within the team and treats each other with respect.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor; is willing to ask for help.
- Supports supervisor with projects on as needed basis.
- Attends meetings and training on as needed basis.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Energetic and flexible.
- Manages multiple projects in various computer programs.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Exhibits sound judgment.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Strong spelling and grammar skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Types at least 40 wpm.
- Minimum one year's experience in customer service required.
- Contact center and healthcare experience preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- College coursework preferred.