Now hiring a Meditech Project Manager for direct-hire!Trillium Technical is now seeking a Meditech Project Manager for direct-hire placement!
The mid-level Meditech Project Manager will work within Information Services with the responsibility for leading project teams for the implementation of new systems, technologies, processes and software applications across the enterprise. Must be able to project manage multiple projects simultaneously. Manages all aspects of cross functional IS projects including but not limited to clinical and business application upgrades, net new software implementations, and system integrations.
This position is a critical role for the IS organization, which continues to build a program management function to support the enterprise. The Project Manager will be responsible for working directly with internal customers and external vendors and partners to understand system applications and technology requirements and facilitate its implementation. This individual will help create and support an effective program management environment for the organization and build relationships with IS, business and clinical staff to successfully deliver these services.
Additionally, the Project Manager will be part of the IS PMO staff which reviews IS PMO processes, templates and approach for continual service improvements within the IS PMO.
Travel may be required to hospital locations within the enterprise across the country.
Key responsibilities: (Use bullets for specific responsibilities)
• The Project Manager is responsible for project planning and execution for assigned projects. Specific responsibilities include:
• Development and upkeep of project plans for all assigned projects in Microsoft Project Server software
• Creation and upkeep of project document sites in SharePoint for all assigned projects
• Following project and documentation standards of the IS PMO for all projects
• Coordinate and define project plans, deliverables, schedules and changes and assures that all tasks are performed in a complete and timely manner
• Define and coordinate assignment of roles and responsibilities of key project participants
• Develop and lead cross-functional enterprise-wide teams to drive projects to successful outcomes.
• Identify, track, and communicate all risks and issues and facilitate issue resolution
• Cultivating customer relationships for all assigned project initiatives while ensuring that quality services are delivered while completing the project on time and on budget
• Negotiating the effective use of resources by defining roles and responsibilities (RACI) Identifying and coordinating business and system process improvement where appropriate
• Create a supportive and effective project management office environment including wide interaction and collaboration within the IS PMO team and project teams
• Responsible for clear oral and written communication of project status, agenda, meeting minutes, issues, process changes, software enhancement goals and objectives, industry news etc. to enterprise wide customers and partners including IS Directors, department heads and project team members
If interested, please apply today!• Intermediate knowledge of project management software such as, Microsoft Project, Workfront, etc. Advanced abilities with Microsoft 0365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, QlikView and SharePoint)
• Education: Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University;
• Experience: Candidates should have 2-4 years of project management experience within a large IT
• department or organization (greater than 500 employees); healthcare experience preferred
• Certification/Licensure: PMP Certification preferred
• Software/ Hardware
• Other: Microsoft Project Server and Visio #CBT
- Agenda Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Software
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Clinical Works