Renewable Energy Co / High growth / Advancement Opportunity / REMOTE
This Jobot Job is hosted by Kyle Kraus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Early stage investment company undergoing significant growth! Socially responsible firm with an excellent corporate culture, a history of promoting from within and a flexible, hybrid (or remote) work schedule. A great place to grow!
Why join us?
Growth opportunities - history of internal promotions
Positive team culture
High potential colleagues - surround yourself with the best!
Excellent Benefits / Competitive Compensation
- Assist the Senior Accountant of Corporate Accounting with month, quarter, and year end close procedures including compiling, preparing, and maintaining workpapers and documents supporting the trial balances of acquirers.
- Review and understand various contracts related to the renewable energy projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure accounting procedures are compliant with U.S. GAAP and that internal controls are implemented and followed.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve asset onboarding and offboarding processes.
- Perform and review periodic account reconciliations, variance analyses, and adjusting journal entries
- Participate in department projects, including developing and maintaining timelines and checklists for multiple projects to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Be active in the audit process of numerous subsidiaries to ensure audit requests are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintain organization and seize opportunities to improve efficiency and work quality in a constantly growing and changing landscape.
- Perform other team, departmental, and organizational duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- CPA preferred; audit experience preferred
- 1+ years of relevant experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Controls