To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lucrativ • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
The Marketing Manager will help implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the entire product line. Their main objective will be to attract and retain customers and well as help create and execute a brand strategy for the launch of new products
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with overall marketing strategy in addition to daily marketing tactics associated with branding, messaging, pressreleases, content, sales lead campaigns, events and other marketing duties associated with the success of a SaaS start-up environment.
- Create a brand strategy and message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improved market share
- Work with sales to build workflows, create campaigns and analyze data
- Assess marketing analytics to drive results for the sales organization
- Drive successful lead campaigns based on differentiation and innovation
- Work with sales management and sales teams daily to support marketing best practices
- Launch new digital campaigns for new product features and platform
- Leverage in-house marketing lead nurturing and generation latest tools and technologies
- Research potential industry events for maximum ROI, ability to execute on trade shows
- Understand the sales funnel, lead generation and how to attain high response rates
- Create communications funnel for internal and external marketing tactics
- Manage event logistics including planning, contracts, speakers, sales training and ROI
- Work with outside agencies on tasks as well as understand budget constraints
- Guide/advise marketing coordinator on their daily role and work in tandem to compete tasks
- Advise on digital marketing platform strategy and tactics
- Write content for eBooks, e-mail campaigns, video and other marketing mediums
- Advise marketing coordinator on various tasks such as social media content, graphic design/production projects, webinars, pod casts and newsletter
- Intimate understanding of the full marketing mix is essential
- Pivot from strategic to tactical in a high energy, high performing environment
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Proven experience in trade show marketing and logistics
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design & production
- Work hard, play hard mentality
- Management experience in a start-up environment
- Cross-functional team mentality working toward a common goal
- Basic skills of Microsoft Office Suite, HubSpot Marketing Software and CRM
- S. Degree with 8-10 years minimum experience in a marketing role
- Preferred marketing experience in real estate and/or real estate technology or SaaS organization
- 2 - 4 years: Experience with the latest technology trends and use of social media.
- 2 - 4 years: Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges related to lead generation and marketing strategy
- 2 year(s): Budget-management skills and proficiency related to event.
- 2 - 4 years: How long have you worked for a start up?
- 3 - 5 years: Preferred marketing experience in real estate technology or SaaS organization.
- Social Media Experience
- Digital Marketing
- Critical thinking
- Content Strategy
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization