The Home Health Aide (HHA) is responsible for providing patients with in-home personal care aide and designated health related aide services to maintain the patient's physical and emotional well being, while following the written plan of care, Medicare/Medicaid regulations and agency policies and procedures. Provides bath visits. At Home Healthcare
a part of the LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current CPR certification required.
Additional State Specific Requirements
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CO: Must be certified by the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies within four (4) months of starting employment.
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
- Must be mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a home health aide position. Able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly and accurately.