To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CohnReznick LLP • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
CohnReznick is ranked among the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the United States.
We have an exciting career opportunity in the Technology and Digital Consulting Services team for a Manager to add to our growing CX/CRM Services Practice.
If you are:
• A highly dedicated professional looking to take on new challenges and growth opportunities
• A team player who believes in building awareness of our world-class client services while gaining an understanding of various industries
• Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community. look ahead. Imagine more. And consider joining the CohnReznick team.
• Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
• A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
• A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
• A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
The CRM Consultant will work collaboratively with the Director of Cloud Solutions to lead multiple client engagements and work with a variety of clients to delivery world class professional services. Our Cloud Solutions team acts as a trusted resource to our clients in managing engagements in all aspects of design and delivery of CX/CRM engagements from strategy to implementation.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead solutions delivery and Project Management: Help manage and deliver of client solutions. Identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for middle-market companies and clientele.
• Assist day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors.
• Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements.
• Demonstrate CX/CRM solution capabilities to the client.
• Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap analysis.
• Experience with Cloud upgrade/migrations.
• Create Solution design to address client business, interface and performance requirements.
• Advise on complex CX/CRM (could be Dynamics, Salesforce, or Infor CRM) business cases and propose comprehensive solutions.
• Assist sales and pre-sales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code.
• Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
• Travel 60-80%
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
• At least 5 years of relevant experience delivering CRM engagements utilizing Dynamics, SalesForce, Infor, and other Applications.
• CRM Skill set requirements:
o Must have experience implementing CRM solutions with advanced customization.
o Must have some experience integrating CRM solutions with line of business systems.
• Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
• Ability to work independently and work collaboratively on multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment.
• Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities. Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check. If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submcbits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.