At M&T Tech
, we're a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We're not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: we're an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We're building an agile team of the most skilled and creative workers to solve complex problems, architect solutions, write high-performance software, and chart our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve, better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow's bank, today. The Technology Infrastructure Engineering and Operations Team
delivers and supports all the foundational technology used across M&T Bank. Supports Two Data Centers, 1 Service Desk, 32,000 End User Computing devices, 14,000 Distributed platforms, 24 Mainframe Regions and process approximately 635,000 automated jobs per month. In addition to that foundational technology level, we also own and deliver End User & Collaboration tools with a focus on Ease of Use for the individual employee. We deliver innovative, and compelling technology solutions to enhance the internal customer experience that enables our business partners to deliver.Primary Responsibilities:
The primary focus of this role is to support PKI, Enterprise Key Management, Active Directory, Group Policies and Federated Authentication Services.
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience with Active Directory site topology and design
- Experience with configuration with Active Directory health, operations, monitoring, disaster recovery, and testing.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012, 2016 & 2019 Domain Controllers (DC).
- Skilled in managing and analyzing Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Experience with PKI and Enterprise Key management infrastructure.
- Familiar with Hardware Security Modules preferably nCipher/Thales hardware.
- Experience leading medium to large projects from requirements through implementation
- Implement security controls to protect the organization's infrastructure and digital footprint.
- Good understanding of Security Architecture, Application Design, and Integration
- Experience owning and supporting a service, creating run books, 24/7 uptime and support.
Education and Experience Preferred:
- Minimum of 8 years' combined higher education and/or experience in systems design, management, and/or architecture
- Strong understanding of the system development and infrastructure lifecycle and architecture, vendor best practices, IT Service Management and systems design
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, and a minimum of 8 years' professional experience in a technical engineering position involving infrastructure design technologies, data management and interchange, system design and/or development for complex applications
- Microsoft SSO Conditional Access, Risk Scoring, or similar Single Sign On experience
- AWS/Azure Cloud authentication experience
- Windows Hello for workstation for Multi-factor authentication
- YubiKey hardware token, or recognition implementation experience
- Experience building out a new Security or Identity Service
- Microsoft Active Directory Experience, especially with Windows 2016.
- Cloud Experience across AWS, Google, Azure, etc
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Ability to troubleshoot certificate issues with administrators
Single Sign On