To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Impark in the United States • San Jose, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Impark is currently looking for a full time Facility Manager to work at our San Jose location.
• Maintain the work schedule ensuring adequate coverage during the facility's peak and off peak
• Mentor, support and supervise parking valet attendants and supervisors.
• Supervise all employees by enforcing work rules and company policies.
• When work rules are not adhered to Facility Manager will discipline employees as necessary within
the bounds of the union contract.
• Promote an atmosphere that is conducive to employee satisfaction.
• Train new and existing employees by setting a positive example as well as provide leadership.
• Manage all third party vendors to ensure the terms of their services are met with the appropriate
value for the services rendered.
• Create a detailed list, which identifies any and all hazards that may create liability issues for Impark.
• Prepare a timeline you will follow in order to ensure that any and all hazards found have been
addressed and corrected.
• Set up work schedules that are conducive to effective maintenance schedules within the garage.
• Routinely make recommendations that can be advantageous to the property and or customers.
• Ensure all supplies are well stocked and readily available if necessary.
• Handle all customer inquiries as it relates to parking services available.
• Handle all customer complaints as they relate to service at the garage.
• Monitor all daily transactions and paperwork.
• Establish a reporting tool that effectively manages the daily and monthly receipts.
• Maintain the facility receivables and ensure payments are made timely by customers.
• Manage all service vendors.
• Maintain Revenue Control Equipment (RCE) through periodic inspections and or maintenance.
•Continually promote the garage looking for new opportunities to increase revenue.
•Continually make recommendations that can improve the operations of the garage.
• Ensure garage expenses and revenues are tracking according to the proposed budget.
• Maintain receivables and ensure the proper and timely collection of all types of payments.
• Handle any and all refunds and customer inquiries as it relates to the fees paid for services rendered.
• Maintain and monitor the location banking procedures and effectively managed the onsite change
• Work with closely with Operations Manager to ensure all the client's needs and expectations are
• Be a positive ambassador of Impark and your assigned location Garage.
• Continually look to improve professionally by honing your current skills and acquiring new ones.
• Assist Human Resources in the training and disciplining of employees.
• Work with the claims department on any and all claims and take initiative to investigate and provide
important facts in order to minimize the company's liability. Your goal is to work with Claims
Manager to provide leadership on identifying preventive measures in order to decrease the losses.
• Understand the environment and the economic climate that the garage resides in by successfully
marketing for new customers and utilizing the most cost effective vendors.
1. High School Diploma or Bachelors
PROFESSIONAL / RELATED EXPERIENCE
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Basic Arithmetic (required)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); Internet use (required)
• 5 years professional parking operations experience (required)
• Experience for managing and supervising a team of parking valet attendants (required)
$65K per annum
• On the job training
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
• Health, Vision and Dental
• Free parking while at work
• Vacation, sick and paid holidays
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Impark is one of the largest parking management companies in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate facilities in more than 240 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you. Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
• Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
• Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
• Be a trailblazer: Driver innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Impark the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity