DMI is a global professional services company that specializes in digital strategy, design, transformation, and support. More than your basic systems integrator or big-box advisor, we are a new breed of partner that blends human-centric consulting and design with agile engineering, delivery, and global scale. We believe that digital transformation is an end-to-endless evolutionary process that requires technology solutions and partners that meet organizations where they are. Consultants at the core, DMI has been delivering mission-critical, enterprise-grade solutions since 2002 for more than a hundred Fortune 1,000 enterprises, various state and local government agencies, and all fifteen U.S. federal departments. DMI has grown to 2,100+ employees globally and has been continually recognized by top industry analysts as well as a Top Workplace in the USA and Remote.
DMInc.com | Careers | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook
About The Opportunity
DMI is looking for a Service Desk Quality Manager
to support a federal customer in the DC Metro area . This candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage a Quality Assurance Program to ensure the Service Desk is delivering quality support.
- Ability to review tickets, record calls, and coach.
- Preferred experience with ServiceNow, Avaya Workforce Engagement, and Genesys.
- Identify trends and create clear actionable plans to effectively improve quality of service.
- Oversee Quality Assurance activities and track performance against customer requirements.
- Provide oversight for health of tickets and hold agents accountable.
- Review tickets and performance metrics to implement corrective action as necessary.
- Manage operational reports and make Service Desk quality improvement recommendations.
- Identify and assess quality issues, determine root cause, and communicate appropriately to management and customers .
- Partner with Human Resource to achieve recruiting and staffing levels to meet demands, develop employee retention strategies, and assist in employee training and development.
- Continually improve the quality and cost effectiveness of IT services.
- Address IT service performance that is not meeting expectations.
- Incident, Call Interaction, E-mail/Chat, and KPI monitoring.
- Develop and manage a structured training plan for all service desk staff.
- Maintain constant flow of communication to all sites, management, and customers.
- Ability to work in a distributed and cross functional team environment.
Education And Years Of Experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science or Engineering or a minimum eight year’s equivalent work experience in a fast-paced Service Desk environment .
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification and ITIL Certification is preferred.
- Experience performing quality assurance responsibilities in support of ServiceNow.
- Understanding of the ServiceNow Application Suite covering ITSM, ITOM and ITBM areas.
- Experience initiating continuous process improvement by analyzing performance reports to identify trends and patterns that may interfere with achieving goals.
Applicants subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US Citizenship Required
Working at DMI
The Following Categories Make Up Your DMI Wellbeing
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help met various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients.
- Community – Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development – Annual Performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development
- Financial – Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee
- Recognition – Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness – Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
- No Agencies Please *****************
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Human Resources
- It Service Management