At M&T Tech
, we're a team of makers, doers, and builders, working to create the most advanced technology solutions in banking. We're not your stereotypical suit and tie bankers: we're an innovative team of leading tech experts, pushing boundaries, and taking risks. We're building an agile team of the most skilled and creative workers to solve complex problems, architect solutions, write high-performance software, and chart our new path, all to make the lives of our customers, and the communities that we serve, better. Join us and be part of something new as we build tomorrow's bank, today. OPPORTUNITY
As a Salesforce Data Analyst, the candidate would ideally possess Data Analysis experience in the Salesforce space. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in writing Gap Analysis and data mapping documents. Prior Agile experience, including participating in Sprints, tracking burn down rates, etc., is preferred. The candidate will work with our business partners and others in Technology and ancillary groups to manage master data to drive successful project outcomes. The individual will also need experience in developing data validation queries and have a strong understanding of data analysis tools and databases.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Support data mapping between legacy systems and CLM
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish data requirements
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Support initiatives for data integrity, warehousing and normalization.
- Manage requirements for master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Assist organization with the creation and documentation of reference data normalization and support the knowledge transfer to EDO.
- Execute data profiling and validation for various data loads between Inbound and nCino
- Monitor changes within toolkit to ensure data dictionary is maintained
- Ensure tasks for assigned projects are completed in a timely basis and meet established milestones.
- Prepare written artifacts such as data mapping documents and validation reports
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings, and document and distribute meeting minutes as applicable to ensure all team members are informed and issues are addressed.
- Follow the Agile methodology by participating in daily stand ups, Sprints, demos, ceremonies, etc.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 5 years' operational/business analytics experience
- In lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 9 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years' operational/business analytics experience.
- Ability to understand business(es) supported and its' terminology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate between Applications and business units.
- Ability to drive project milestones and delivery dates.
- Ability to recommend and implement systems solutions.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required, particularly MS Excel
- Sequel, BI and/or database skills helpful
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.