As a Salesforce Data Analyst, the candidate would ideally possess Data Analysis experience in the Salesforce space. Additionally, the candidate should have experience in writing Gap Analysis and data mapping documents. Prior Agile experience, including participating in Sprints, tracking burn down rates, etc., is preferred. The candidate will work with our business partners and others in Technology and ancillary groups to manage master data to drive successful project outcomes. The individual will also need experience in developing data validation queries and have a strong understanding of data analysis tools and databases.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Support data mapping between legacy systems and CLM
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish data requirements
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Support initiatives for data integrity, warehousing and normalization.
- Manage requirements for master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Assist organization with the creation and documentation of reference data normalization and support the knowledge transfer to EDO.
- Execute data profiling and validation for various data loads between Inbound and nCino
- Monitor changes within toolkit to ensure data dictionary is maintained
- Ensure tasks for assigned projects are completed in a timely basis and meet established milestones.
- Prepare written artifacts such as data mapping documents and validation reports
- Schedule and facilitate project team meetings, and document and distribute meeting minutes as applicable to ensure all team members are informed and issues are addressed.
- Follow the Agile methodology by participating in daily stand ups, Sprints, demos, ceremonies, etc.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 5 years' operational/business analytics experience
- In lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 9 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 5 years' operational/business analytics experience.
- Ability to understand business(es) supported and its' terminology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate between Applications and business units.
- Ability to drive project milestones and delivery dates.
- Ability to recommend and implement systems solutions.
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required, particularly MS Excel
- Sequel, BI and/or database skills helpful
We encourage candidates with relevant military experience to apply.
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R06064
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.