The Client Coordinator works with clients, patients and active caregivers to identify open shifts, availability, and coordinate schedules. The Client Coordinator understands the needs, requirements, and preferences of all client types (patients, facilities, referral sources, caregivers, and staff) and optimizes staffing ratios. Through daily interaction with clients and caregivers, the Client Coordinator builds relationships with clientele to foster additional business opportunities.
- Builds relationships with Maxim clients and active caregivers to understand their scheduling needs, requirements, and preferences
- Coordinates and confirms schedule with clients and active caregivers
- Records caregivers’ correspondence, needs, availability, and schedule in system of record
- Ensures all placements adhere to applicable compliance and contract requirements
- Partners with Business Development Manager, Clinicians, Recruiters, and Field Support staff to debrief on staffing shortages, client satisfaction, and business development opportunities
- Performs on-call as needed or assigned
- Assists with other duties as needed
- High School degree or equivalent required, some completed college coursework preferred
- One year work experience in a team environment
- Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, Internet, and email
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and have exceptional planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The minimum requirements described in this document are universal unless otherwise required by law and reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Complex Problem Solving