To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32835
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
North Highland • Orlando, FL
Posted 2 months ago
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst.
A Senior Business Analyst is a key member of the Business Analysis team which is dedicated to eliciting, analyzing, and documenting business and solution (functional and nonfunctional) requirements that reflect the business need and support IT standards and various software development approaches.
As a critical liaison between the business, IT Architecture and IT Development, the Senior Business Analyst works with these partners to develop clear and concise requirements for all areas of the Client’s.
Works in partnership with the project manager during planning of large projects, works as a key project team member throughout the life of the project
- Liaise with IT business engagement, architecture, PMO, development, quality assurance, implementation groups to analyze business needs and develop appropriate requirements
- Liaise with business unit stakeholders to insure all perspectives are being considered
- Assure analysis is thorough and requirements are documented appropriately to provide clear communication to involved stakeholders
- Support, lead, and coach junior business analysts as they work on IT initiatives and projects
- Maintain relationships with business stakeholders to assist with problem resolution and system enhancements
- Track application development work to insure all work follows approved processes and adheres to agreed documentation
- Work with key IT personnel on development and improvement of relevant operational procedures
- Ability to read, interpret, analyze and communicate effectively verbally and in written form
- Strong communication, facilitation, collaboration and organization skills
- High ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standarization exists
- Minimum 3-5 years of Business or Systems Analysis
- Timeshare industry experience especially with automated systems
- Knowledge of accounting systems a plus
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- MS/MA/Master's Degree
- CBAP or equivalent
Click HERE to apply.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.