The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
* Lead client engagements and work streams related to supply chain strategy and operational improvement projects
* Provide oversight of day-to-day project work with highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle
* Help ensure timely execution of project deliverables, client work sessions and executive reviews
* Lead project teams through strategy definition, operating model design, organization design, network strategy for the supply chain function
* Establish client value propositions that tie financial metrics and CFO focus areas directly to operations business improvement
* Assist with proposal and business development activities by leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives
* Minimum five years of recent management consulting experience providing advisory services related to supply chain, cost reduction and operational restructuring with the ability to assess, improve and reconstruct the information, physical and financial flows across the clients supply chain
* Bachelors degree in finance, engineering, operations analysis or a related field from an accredited college/university
* Deep knowledge of supply chain strategy, operational excellence, operating model, global network design, supply chain finance
* Demonstrated experience developing relationships with senior clients; ability to manage competing priorities and ambiguity
* Demonstrated ability to structure compelling analysis
* Travel as needed depending on project requirements
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Los Angeles / San Francisco Salary Range: Low: $137200 - High: $226300
New York City Salary Range: Low: $137200 - High: $226300
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $118500 - High: $195400
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). /
- Business Development
- Cost Reduction
- Customer Value Proposition
- Management And Business Consulting