To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lombard, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Hospice On Call Nurse
Maxim Healthcare Services • Lombard, IL
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Maxim Healthcare is actively hiring Registered Nurses andLicensed Practical Nurses that have Hospice experience andare interested in Hospice On Call. There are currently 2 openterritories for direct hire with our Hospice client. Nurse will conduct phonetriage and visits if the patient’s condition permits. This is a great positionfor any nurse that wants to get out of the facility and have complete autonomy.Nurses are able to stay at home for the majority of their shift while beingpaid by the hour.
- North 1
- Every other Saturday 8a - Monday 8a (48 hours) and every other Thursday 5pm-8am (15 hours)
- North 2
- Every other Saturday 8a - Monday 8a (48 hours) and every other Monday 5pm-8am (15 hours)
- North 1
- Arlington Heights, Crystal Lake, North Chicago, Lincolnshire, Egin, Zion, Schaumburg
- North 2
- Des Plaines, Carol Stream, Elmhurst, St. Charles, NW Chicago, Downtown Chicago, Oak Park, Evanston
Responsibilities: (Nurse will only becalled out for “Change in Condition”, “Fall Visits” or “Pronouncing Death”)
- Phone Triage
- Educating Patients and Families
- Administer Medication
- Make sure patient is comfortable
- Wound Care (most patients will not require)
Salary: (based on experience and will be determined withthe client, would include benefits)
• RN: $70,000 - $80,000
Benefits: Full benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Perks
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: Direct Placement
Required Experience: 1 year of Hospice and/orHome Health Patient Care
If you are interested in this position and would like to learnmore or be considered then please respond to this posting. This position willnot be open for long so please respond ASAP! You can also call our officeat 312-577-7522 (Option 1) and ask for Elaine.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs