To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eugene, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PenFed Credit Union • Eugene, OR
Posted 28 days ago
Mail/ Document Processor
PenFed Credit Union is hiring a Mail/ Document Processor in Eugene, Oregon. The primary purpose of this job is to prepare correspondence in response to member inquiries, perform file maintenance on member’s accounts, conduct mail runs throughout the service center, and assist the research analysts.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Review a wide range of physical and electronic documents, properly route and follow document management policy and procedure to ensure retention.
- Process a high volume of file maintenance in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Respond to all assigned correspondence while adhering to standards, policies and procedures.
- Process monetary transactions on member’s accounts and prepares summary, reverse fees as appropriate.
- Conduct mail runs throughout the service center, routing documents and faxes to the correct department.
- Review accounts on various reports and process any adjustments as necessary.
- Suggest changes in forms and form letters to the supervisor.
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet building visitors and vendors.
- Review account and product applications and perform system maintenance within delegated authority.
- Cross-train and assist in other positions/functions as required.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- High School Diploma or a combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience is required.
- Knowledge of financial institution structure, products, policies and procedures preferred
- Supervisory Responsibility
- This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call may be required.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.8 million members and over $25 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 531-444-8329.