Field Account Manager (Cross Markets)
LexisNexis Risk Solutions is the essential partner in the assessment of relationship risk. We help our customers solve difficult problems in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing, Identity Authentication & Verification and Customer Data Management. We are a fast-growing division of the RELX Group, the convergence of all types of relationship risk is providing LexisNexis Risk Solutions with significant opportunity for future growth.
We are a superb company to work for, with great people, world class technology, market leading products, a culture of innovation and collaboration, and superb career prospects.
At LexisNexis Risk Solutions, we believe in the power of data and advanced analytics for better risk management. With over 40 years of expertise, we are the trusted data analytics provider for organizations seeking actionable insights to manage risks and improve results while upholding the highest standards for security and privacy. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, LexisNexis Risk Solutions serves customers in more than 100 countries and is part of FTSE 25, RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
You will be joining a high-performance sales team in a business enjoying significant growth, a Global FTSE 100 and well renowned in the market.The Role
This is a sales position that exists to acquire and grow revenue within sales accounts through sales of LexisNexis RISK Solutions products and solutions in an assigned account structure. It is anticipated that FAMs will ensure and grow additional revenue opportunities and protect revenue base via a total solutions strategic approach, and spearhead the penetration of LexisNexis RISK solutions within assigned accounts through calling (both in the field and telephonically) on existing accounts/bill groups for incremental revenue and growth.Accountabilities
- Manage territory projections and plans, and develop/implement sales activities that assess revenue potential, and target revenue opportunities. This encompasses driving revenue generating activities through-out the household account including subsidiaries.
- Oversee all Siebel forecasting activities.
- Manage customer roadmap retention plans/actions to ensure protection of base revenue.
- Create and implement effective account/territory plans that include; developing and implementing a sales strategy considering new business growth, managing all resources necessary to drive new business; forecasting revenue; developing key contacts and business relationships within assigned accounts.
- Support the efforts of the team including on-site visits, demonstrations and customer educational activities.
- Secure meeting appointments, gather information on customer needs, position and demonstrate LexisNexis RISK Solutions product as solutions to customer's business issues, manage customer objections, negotiate pricing and contracts and close the sale.
- Develop gap analysis techniques to determine incremental opportunities within existing accounts. Contact and meet with account decision makers to determine the business needs to penetrate new business opportunities.
- Develop planning regimen to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats.
- Understand the value of LexisNexis RISK Solutions products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate key benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
- Provide on-site customer support where and when needed. Clearly demonstrate your understanding of LexisNexis RISK Solutions pricing, administrative procedures, and organization to effectively answer clients questions or implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Maintain a current understanding of LexisNexis RISK Solutions competitor offerings (i.e., price, product, service, or solution) so that you can effectively sell the advantages of LexisNexis RISK Solutions over that offered by its competitors.
- Work closely in a team environment with sales support and technical implementation employees to satisfy customer needs. Formulate a professional development plan with your manager with respect to internal/external educational programs so that you knowledge can be leveraged with your assigned territory.
- This position is part of a strong comprehensive sales team.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Field Account Manager, Cross Markets
or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on
- Business Development
- Business Requirements
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service