OfficeTeam has a growing company in the Wholesale Distribution industry looking to full-time a highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant to provide support with various administrative duties. Are you a hard worker who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then apply for this Office Assistant role today. The Office Assistant is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is located in the Cordova, Illinois area.
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Should be knowledgeable of word processing and spreadsheets
- Implement and improve changes in procedures immediately
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Deep understanding of Supply Ordering
- Adeptness in Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Excel experience highly desired
- Multi-line Switchboard experience
- General familiarity with customer service
- Supply Ordering experience
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, complete general office work and route incoming materials
- Succeed independently with tasks
- A committed teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
/r/n/r/nDo you approach work with a winning team attitude? We may have an excellent opportunity for you so contact us today! Applicants that are seeking a dynamic work environments, will love this position. A candidate will be hired by the end of the week for this position - contact us now!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Office Assistant.