To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parkland, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Care Representative
Lennar Homes • Parkland, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Summary of Position Requirements
Responds to and handles customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, issuing service requests and purchase orders, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages completion of quality home repairs within standards set by company and industry specifications
- Respond to homeowner service calls as assigned by the Customer Care Regional Call Center, Customer Care Coordinator and/or Customer Care Area Manager
- Contact homeowner within 24 hours and inspect calls within 72 hours after receiving service request
- Evaluates homeowner request to determine whether repair is warrantable or the responsibility of homeowner
- Monitors business partners work for completion and satisfaction of repairs
- Open and close Web Requests, Service Requests and Work orders, as needed
- Completes minor home repairs; obtains customer’s approval/signature for completed service requests
- Monitors status reports for accuracy
- Expedites emergency repairs
- Assists in maintaining community standards
- Perform Demonstrations, Celebrations and 30 day post close homeowner walks
- Participates in rotation of After Hour On Call
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED required
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, preferably with a homebuilder
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, communicate effectively, and understand technical aspects of residential construction
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record