Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
Located 35 south west of Chicago, Frankfort is a village in Will County, Illinois, with a small portion in Cook County. The population was 17,782 at the 2010 census, up from 10,391 in 2000. According to Forbes.com, in 2007 the village ranked as the 36th fastest growing suburb in the United States.
The plant was built in 1965, manufactures food service and food packaging products (custom and stock foam), and has approximately 300 employees.
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Machine Operator - Thermoforming Specialist
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
'IND1P' #CB1 Responsibilities
$1000 Retention Incintive
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
- Operate in a manufacturing environment in a safe manner thermoformers and/or automation equipment.
- Ensure product produced and the final packaging meet quality standards.
- Provide direction, leadership and assistance to the Operator B’s and A’s.
- Support the Operator Mechanic and Team Leader
- Demonstrate safety leadership.
- Operate in a safe manner thermoformers and/or utomation equipment at rates that meet and/or exceed production levels..
- Troubleshoot thermoformers and/or automation equipment mechanical problems.
- Inspect/test final product; reject product that does not meet specifications.
- Read/Understand specification sheets; complete all required paperwork.
- Perform accurate math calculations.
- Analyze SPC Trends.
- Perform Operator B and A job functions.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Must have good oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must have 6 months manufacturing experience or equivalent technical
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Statistical Process Controls
Packaging And Labeling