Deloitte Greenhouse Experience - Lab Producer - Specialist Level - Houston
*Based in Houston supporting the Deloitte Greenhouse, powered by Energy, Resources and Industrials (ER&I)
The Deloitte Greenhouse team is searching for an individual to take on a full-time, Houston-based role as a Breakthrough Lab Producer to support the formal launch and delivery of client experiences for the new Deloitte Greenhouse Powered by Energy & Industrials.
This is a rare opportunity to contribute to the success of a new US Greenhouse site in its first year of launch and to co-create this joint, next generation offering with Global ER&I.
The Deloitte Greenhouse® is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. It combines behavioral methods, analytics, technology and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients. The Deloitte Greenhouse® is designed as a place for cultivation – of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities. In addition, innovation is on all our clients’ agendas and they are at varying digital maturity levels. The Deloitte Greenhouse® provides a forum for innovation, thought leadership, and ground-breaking research to help companies solve the most complex challenges. The proliferation of increasingly lower-cost technology is already unleashing innovation ideas across the value chain for companies, resulting in radical efficiency gains and improvements in both top and bottom lines.
The Deloitte Greenhouse® serves the Firm’s program clients. We integrate a suite of unique client and internal offerings called Labs into one dynamic space. Current and future Lab Offerings range from a suite of Signature Breakthrough Experiences (each tailored to the individual client and delivery), to immersive technology showcases and demos, to custom breakthrough experiences addressing innovation, leadership, strategy, transformation, transition and alignment. We provide an environment that fosters creativity and provides a powerful experience for both external and internal teams. Clients who engage in these experiences will uncover highly relevant insights and develop more successful approaches to complex challenges.
Work you’ll do
This role will give the candidate a unique opportunity to work with a wide array of clients to solve exciting business challenges, stretch their critical thinking and problem solving skills and network with executive level clients as well as Deloitte leaders that include Clients & Industry leaders, function leaders, and high-performing LCSPs who lead our Platinum and Strategic portfolio client accounts.
The ideal candidate will be high-performer with strong project management and organizational skills, outstanding Microsoft Office skills, production skills, comfort with facilitation and a passion for teaming to create innovative, dynamic, unique experiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role.
In this role, you will:
Design and Execution
• Supporting Deloitte Greenhouse® Breakthrough Lab design, which includes planning and managing all lab materials and tools, participating in and documenting design sessions for both repeat and custom offerings, researching as part of the design effort, and managing pre-lab interviews as appropriate
• Participating in Breakthrough Lab delivery on an ongoing basis, which includes providing on-site support and facilitating lab break-out activities under the mentorship and guidance of Lab Designers and Lab Leads
• Begin leading set up, debrief and facilitation of specific activities during a Breakthrough Lab under the direction and support of the Lab Lead
• Actively participating in diagnose of adaptive challenges and collaboratively create a custom design to move client to breakthrough
• Developing comprehensive documentation for each lab, which includes capturing notes, synthesizing and organizing the information for documentation purposes
• Researching and piloting innovative approaches that can be deployed in a Breakthrough experience and/or environment, including data analysis
• Capturing notes from design calls with customers and translating into a design protocol or agenda
• Managing all logistics and providing operational support and underlying project management for assigned Greenhouse labs and other events in the Deloitte Greenhouse®
• Leading reporting efforts for the team outlined in the GX End to End processes
• Working collaboratively with GX team members, promoting teamwork and high quality deliverables
• Leading / supporting special projects on Deloitte Greenhouse® teams
• Researching and testing creative / innovative approaches that could be leveraged in the Deloitte Greenhouse® portfolio
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience team sits within Deloitte’s Client Accelerators organization, which supports LCSPs and account teams in helping key client leaders, their teams, and organizations address their most pressing challenges. The Deloitte Greenhouse® Lead Level team member will be responsible for supporting the Lab Leads and team with facilitation of lab requests in the Deloitte Greenhouse®, and where applicable, global Breakthrough lab sessions and/or lab sessions at other site locations/mobile locations.
• Minimum of 1 year of professional experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
• Thrives in fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
• Ability to multitask and manage work across multiple streams
• Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills
• Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Site Leader
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Ability to shift across multiple projects thoughtfully and seamlessly
• Ability to travel up 5-15%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Advanced Degree
• Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 63269
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Critical Thinking
- Data Analysis