With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for? Inviting applications for the role of Financial Analyst!
In this role, the Financial Analyst is responsible to perform general accounting operations and transactions of assigned financial accounts and related transactions. The duties include the maintenance of the general ledger, execute accurate and timely month-end close process and procedure as per GAAP, and supporting departmental requirements. The Financial Analyst is responsible to perform their work so that controls are maintained and evidenced, and all transactions are supported. Financial Analysts must reconcile accounts per policy. The Financial Analyst assists the Senior Financial Analyst to ensure accurate, effective, and efficient processes. Responsibilities
Qualifications we seek in you! Minimum qualifications
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (preparing and posting Manual Journal Entry, running reports, performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation according to the respective business deadlines
- Calculate financial information required per policy (accruals, amortization, depreciation, interest income/expenses, realized or unrealized gains or losses, etc.)
- Perform the accounting operations for customer and drive discussion with process owners for issue resolution, facilitate and connect the dots on process improvement initiatives, perform and deliver other critical analysis and ad-hoc requests if needed
- Define and work with the finance leadership to identify and execute central initiatives around efficiency and effectiveness
- Successfully connect with process partners (internally and externally) to drive valuable operational discussions.
- Ensure processes aligns with acceptable accounting policies and procedures.
- Follow all general internal policies, act with integrity, nurture a collaborative team environment, and complete required training.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, accounting controls
- and practices.
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and investigative skills
- Ability to think differently seeking digital solutions and process transformation opportunities
- Experience with ERPs (SAP and Oracle) Domain, Blackline, Alteryx, SBOP Analysis, and Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive attitude to design, propose, and implement process changes
- Ability to navigate through the organization and interact across different levels
- Customer-driven approach and excellent soft skills to develop positive relationship and teammate attitude
- Ability to stay focused in a dynamic environment and be resilient to changes
- Sophisticated Analytics & Quantitative Skills: Validated ability to leading teams working on sophisticated quantitative analytics projects which would include both leading analysts and hands-on experience in delivering data quality solutions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Broad understanding of accounting functions and processes
- Retail Accounting Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles