I.K. Hofmann USA is a leading international provider of professional employment services. We have over 20,000 employees working in over 100 locations across five countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology and more. At I.K. Hofmann USA, our strategy is to provide our employees with the freedom to do their job and entrust them with a will to serve.
Warehouse Operator is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product.
This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters).
• Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (PIT), to include pallet jacks, clamp trucks, sit down forklifts, reach trucks, and other forms of equipment as necessary to perform duties such as:
• Unloading freight
• Stock Put Away
• Order Picking
• Pallet load-out
• Use of RF Gun for: Order picking, Creating Pallet Labels and Bulk Location entries/deletes
• Hand unloading product
• Operation of automated pallet wrapping machine
• Aisle Audits
• Processing Small Package shipments
• Manual wrapping of pallets with shrink wrap
• Maintain/Improve Housekeeping standards
• Assembly of corrugate Gaylords and manual banding of shipments
• Follow proper documentation practices
• Meet or exceed standards for quality, safety, attendance, and productivity
• Other duties as assigned:
(P.I.T cert., electric pallet jack operators, forklift driving minimal, Wallie rider, Pulling orders and packing, light lifting)
1st & 2nd shift opportunities available