ALTA IT Services is currently in search of an CRM Specialist (Customer Relationship Specialist), you'll ensure our customers have access to the best Tier 1 & Tier 2 support to keep them fully operational and able to support their mission, with the goal of making an impact across the federal government
The team is responsible for providing customer relationship management (CRM) and Tier 1 support to over 800 high-profile government customer executives around the world
Location: Must work onsite in Downtown, DC Clearance: Top Secret What you'll do:
• Manage user accounts from the technical side - Outlook - groups, SharePoint access rights, account creations, PowerShell scripts, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory.
• Support user account management as they transfer in/out.
• Join the S-Bureau of the State Department
Solve problems using excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and work with diverse technologies and systems.
• Provide the best customer service possible
What you'll need to succeed:
• An active Top Secret level security clearance and 3+ years of demonstrable experience with Active Directory.
• 2+ years of Department of State experience.
• Experience with Network and SMART Account Management (creation/deletion/transfer/update/track).
• Knowledge of Access Control Management (shares/files/databases/SharePoint) and experience with troubleshooting Accounts, Profiles, and AD Objects.
• Experience with the use of PowerShell Scripts and with Microsoft Exchange 2016 and O365, Exchange Admin Center (AD objects such as Shared Mailboxes/Distribution Lists/Contacts/Resource Calendars).
• Familiarity with ServiceNow or a comparable ticketing system.
• The ability to support 24/7 operations as well as on-call rotation during crises.
• Availability during government closures and weekends for special projects on a needed basis
For immediate consideration, please apply directly or contact Crystal Dinnocenti @ System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering outsourced services and workforce solutions across North America
We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality
System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- It Service Management