Automated Health Systems, a dynamic and entrepreneurial healthcare company, is looking to hire a payroll professional in the North Hills area.
In the Payroll Administrator position, you will be responsible for working in a team-oriented environment to assist the Payroll and Benefits Department with payroll administration for multi-state locations.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of payroll processing experience required.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now required.
- Must possess knowledge of payroll processes and payroll computation;
- Ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills in order to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, and work efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
- Strong PC proficiency (i.e., advanced Microsoft Excel and database management skills).
- Associate degree and/or equivalent training/experience required.
In addition to comprehensive and ongoing training, we offer employees a suite of benefits, including health insurance, and dental and vision insurances.
AHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please visit our website for more information: URL blocked - click to apply
"The Enlightened Choice in Health Service Management"
Automated Data Processing (Adp)