To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Compensation Analyst Senior or Above
TSYS • Columbus, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provides compensation consulting services to several lines of business/areas of the company. Responsible for day-to-day design, administration and management of global compensation programs and systems with a primary focus on partnering with sales and finance in the design, development, and advisement on sales and management incentive programs. Develops, analyzes, implements and manages team member, company, and industry data for the compensation function. Participates and manages special projects requiring interface with vendors, consultants and company personnel at all levels.
What Part Will You Play?
Represents the compensation function while supporting the Merchant Solutions segment in the design, development and advisement on sales and management incentive programs. Develops and maintains business partnerships with Finance, HR, and Sales management to ensure alignment of incentive compensation development with organizational, financial and sales force goals. (Note: this roles does not conduct any sales incentive payment or incentive compensation system administration functions. Those aspects of sales incentives exist within the Finance team.)
Administers and assist in the development of compensation practices/ programs to include salary structures, bonus programs, sales compensation plans, compensation systems, and compensation procedures/policies/regulations.
Participates in compensation surveys and compiles data, salary survey results and other available competitor information sources to perform the job valuation/market pricing process and prepares matches for review.
Advises and communicates to most levels of management and Team Members on established policies and procedures, fixed/ variable compensation programs, and compensation systems. Provides detailed answers to complex questions and requests for information.
Reviews submitted job descriptions for quality and availability of comparable roles in the marketplace. Maintains job description database for modifications, additions and deletions as submitted by HR/Management. Makes cursory determination or recommendation based on established criteria to requests for further development of additional job titles/descriptions.Reviews existing and proposed statutory requirements governing the company's compensation administration and reports potential impact of statutory changes to management; administers processes to ensure compliance.
Provides standardized and assists in the development of ad-hoc compensation reports, forecasts, and analyses from Human Resources Information Systems and business applications to assist management with decision making.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Typically, Human Resources Management or Finance; a major which emphasizes analytical skills
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Experience
- Broad/General compensation analysis/administration experience with sales incentive design work OR specialized comp experience in sales incentive compensation design and development
- Master's Degree
- Typically, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with a concentration in Human Resources Management or Finance
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Experience
- Any one of the following: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP); Global Remuneration Professional (GRP); Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP); Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Supervision - Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Computer Knowledge - Advanced Excel; intermediate Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- HRIS Systems - Ability to learn software applications and HR Systems and utilize their report writing tools to develop ad-hoc reports
- Compensation Acumen - Fundamental compensation concepts; business operations; HR practices; comprehensive understanding of the FLSA; in-depth knowledge of compensation theories and practical applications; basic statistical techniques
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.