To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Staten Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Fee For Service Social Worker
The Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services Inc. • Staten Island, NY
Posted 7 days ago
OVERVIEW: The Social Worker is responsible for supplying necessary clinical intervention within the realm of the program. Provide cultural competent and sensitive services. As part of a therapeutic team within the Agency, work closely with the divisions' medical, psychiatric and psychology staff, to ensure the appropriate treatment interventions for the client.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
1. Coordinate all services for consumers, including day programs, medical care, transportation, summer camps, summer programs, recreational activities, and community inclusion (Person Centered Planning).
2. Liaise between Department and consumer's family members, and relevant community members. Provide family limited counseling.
3. As Team Leader, lead quarterly case conference, and prepare minutes. Prepare integrative treatment plan, based on all assessments from the other professionals and Direct Care Workers.
4. Lead weekly team meetings. Keep minutes of team meetings and ensure follow-up as necessary from meetings.
5. Conduct meetings to ensure proper treatment, progress in program and coordination of goals.
6. Attend annual case conference at day program or school.
7. Train Direct Care Workers, as necessary.
8. Participate in audit preparation.
9. Work with intake coordinator on intake process for new consumers.
10. Work with Direct Care Workers to enhance communication and cooperation between them and consumer families.
11. Complete paperwork in a timely manner.
12. Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Masters degree in Social Work, (MSW), with a minimum of one year of relevant experience with similar population. LMSW or LCSW certification required