$42.75 to $49.50 hourly
Robert Half Technology has partnered with an innovative company to find an experienced Business Analyst to join their efforts on a dynamic team. Do you thrive at analyzing customer needs and formulating a plan of action to clearly address those needs? Successful candidates possess a can-do attitude, as well as a strong set of technical, communicative, and interpersonal skills. The long-term temporary-to-full-time Business Analyst will work in the Bedford, Massachusetts area.
How you will make an impact
- Aid in creating customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Craft thorough user stories and profiles
- Partner with development team to invent and assess product requirements to meet business goals
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Foundational knowledge in HealthCare Environment
- Data Analysis experience preferred
- Experience with HealthCare Industry
- Health System experience
- Report Writing experience
- Experience documenting, crafting, and testing APIs
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
- Background in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Business Analyst
for more information.
- Functional Requirement
- Service Orientation
- Positive Attitude
- User Flows
- User Story